With an increase in insecurity like never before, commercial and residential properties are not safe anymore. Taking the right security measures for your business is absolutely essential and one of the most cost-effective ways in order to keep your workplace safe is by having a good CCTV security or video surveillance system in place.
Safaricom CCTV Back up is a security surveillance solution that enables your business to store CCTV footage on the secure Safaricom cloud and access it from anywhere, at anytime.
You can now have peace of mind knowing that you are able to constantly check in on your business operations online from a computer or mobile phone. What’s more, you can access and retrieve proof of occurrence recordings for critical events online from the cloud backup. With Safaricom CCTV Backup, you don’t have to worry about onsite storage equipment with limited storage capacity or maintenance expenses
Why Choose Safaricom CCTV Backup?
1. You get full control over your business. Through the easy-to-use online portal, you can access footage from anywhere in the world at any time. Once your installation is done, get ready to start enjoying secure remote access to your CCTV Camera footage
2. Tamper-proof capability. In the unfortunate scenario of a robbery, you’re able to retrieve evidence from the online portal even if the physical camera is tampered with. This evidence may be used for insurance claims or even to assist in police investigations.
3. Great value for money. Prices start at only Kshs. 500 per month per camera.
4. 24/7 support. You get undivided attention 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. By calling 0722 002 222, you have technicians ready to help you in whatever issues you may face.
5. Quick and effcient service: Depending on your level of readiness, the service can be up in 3 to 5 days from the point when you sign up for the service
How to get set up on the service
1. Valid business permit or trading license/certificate of incorporation
2. Owner’s national ID number or passport/company’s
3. Pin certificate
4. A refundable equivalent to one month’s subscription to the respective package
5. Pre-payment for your first month’s usage
6. Duly filled out application form filled
Interested in getting your business ready to keep an eye on operations? SMS the word ‘CCTV’ to 40988 or request a call back using the form provided here, and one of the Safaricom sales experts will get in touch with you on how to subscribe and install the service.